Adult Degree Completion Programs
Mason offers two distinctly different degree completion programs designed specifically for adult transfer students.
Each of these programs are structured to meet the demands of part-time working adults who have completed some college-level coursework and wish to finish their bachelor's degree. Courses are offered on-campus and on-line.
Graduates of the BAS and BIS programs tell us they chose their program of study because it allowed them the flexibility to:
- Advance professionally
- Prepare for graduate study
- Plan for a career change
BAS/BIS Admission requirements
- Applicants must be 25 or older upon application to Mason
- Cumulative 2.00 grade point average
- A minimum of 12 earned, transferable credits from a regionally accredited college or university.
- No previous suspensions or dismissals
- BAS applicants must present a conferred A.A.S degree from the Virginia Community College System
Qualified students are offered direct admission to BAS or BIS only. Major changes are not permitted.
Online Adult Student Information Service (OASIS)
George Mason University’s Online Adult Student Information Service (OASIS), designed to be your one-stop shop for all information relevant to completing your academic career at Mason.