GMU Logo
Office of Admissions
Ask the Patriot

Evaluation of International Transfer Credit

George Mason University will consider transfer credit earned at institutions of higher education outside of the United States that are fully recognized by the Ministry of Education, provided that such credits have been earned through university-level coursework and are presented with equivalent grades of "A", "B", or "C". The Office of Admissions will make the final determination of the award and applicability of any international credit.

For additional information, please click here.

This page took 0.2344 seconds to load.